Basketball Experience Abroad
As sport lover, I couldn't lose the possibility of playing basketball during the formative experience in Bradford.
A couple of week before taking the plane to Bradford, I searched a basketball team here and I found the Bradford Dragons club, so I wrote a request explaining my situation before to arrive and suggesting if I could have the possibility of training with them just for having fun.
After a couple of weeks, I had the chance to play a friendly game, playing for the Bradford College against the Bradford University.
It was a really good game, pretty similar as the typical sport derby of the city in any sport competition.
The court was nearly crowed, and all my formative experience's colleagues were supporting me and cheering all of my baskets, which were dedicated for them encouraging their energetic voices (spanish voices).
After a huge struggled game, my team the Bradford College beat the Bradford University by the result of 84-69, and I was very proud of myself because I did a really good performance, thank of my fans club!
There are here some pictures of the match.



0 comments: